I thought I would share my “Top 10 Cheap Date Nights” with you. All these ideas are for when the children are sound asleep, or with a sitter.
1. Just talk, about anything and everything no T.V., no cell phones, just talk.
2. Cuddle and remind each other how much you love them.
3. Light some candles, turn off the lights and have a bubble bath together.
4. Go on a drive, pick up a coffee (or a drink you both enjoy) and just drive and enjoy talking and laughing together, turn on the radio and just have fun.
5. Visit the place (if possible) where you first met and bring along some dessert and relive the moment.
6. Watch your wedding video.
7. Make plan’s together, what do you want to do by a certain age or time?
8. Take turns giving each other a body massage.
9. Set up some candles and have a late-night dinner with each other.
10. Watch a movie together.
Date night’s don’t have to be expensive or over-the-top to have them. Remember: it’s not the amount you spend, it’s the time and moments that no money can ever buy.
If you would like to share your cheap date night ideas please do so below or you can email me at realhousewifeandmom.wordpress.com