- If applies, take down your Christmas/Holiday decor (Vacuum once done to avoid the mess being carried by feet to different areas of the home)
- Dust-window ledges
- Good wipe down of furniture
- Good wipe of electronics
- Organize DVD’s (nothing major, just insure the c dvd’s are in their cases)
- If applies, go throw toys: move what does not belong, toss broken or mis-matched, quick wipe, tidy up
- Vacuum under and behind furniture & baseboards
- Mop (if you don’t have carpet)
*Remember the declutter bin/baskets/containers you did on January 3rd if there is one for today’s room then put the items away where they belong. Or if you added a new one from today’s challenge put it in the room it belongs and remember when the day of that room comes to also put away those items in there places.
Share your before and after pictures on Twitter &/or Instagram with hashtag #realhousewifeandmomjanuary2016
Who has started the challenge? Comment below.
If you have missed my previous posts for the challenge I have linked them below.