Entry Way-Including Closet
- Go thru closet-remove any items that don’t belong (Extra items, not often used shoes & jackets
- Wipe down door (inside & out), organizers, selves
- Give it a good vacuum, including baseboards and corners to remove any spider webs
- Organize the items that do belong in the closet.
- Spray with air freshener
- Dust any decor pieces and light fixtures
- Good wipe of the front door, from inside (glass as well if your door has)
- Spot clean the outside part of your front door
- Vacuum baseboards & floors
- Mop floors
*Remember the declutter bin/baskets/containers you did on January 3rd if there is one for today’s room then put the items away where they belong. Or if you added a new one from today’s challenge put it in the room it belongs and remember when the day of that room comes to also put away those items in there places.
Share your before and after pictures on Twitter &/or Instagram with hashtag #realhousewifeandmomjanuary2016
Who has started the challenge? Comment below.
If you have missed my previous posts for the challenge I have linked them below.