*If you have older kids they can help with this task of their bedroom.
- Change bedsheets & make bed
- Go thru drawers/cabinets etc.. insure it’s neat (remove what does not belong or what you no longer want. You do not need to go thru all items &/or clothes)
- Put away any laundry that may be out
- Get all laundry that needs to be washed out and into your laundry room
- Good wipe down of decor and furniture pieces
- Dust window ledges
- Clean all mirrored &/or glass items
- Vacuum baseboards
- Vacuum floor
- If you don’t have carpet, mop floors once done vacuuming
*Remember the declutter bin/baskets/containers you did on January 3rd if there is one for today’s room then put the items away where they belong. Or if you added a new one from today’s challenge put it in the room it belongs and remember when the day of that room comes to also put away those items in there places.
Share your before and after pictures on Twitter &/or Instagram with hashtag #realhousewifeandmomjanuary2016
If you have missed my previous posts for the challenge I have linked them below.