- Sort all lose items &/or boxes & items out of place
- Organize and put away all things that are out of place
- Storage selection-put all boxes, bins, containers away neatly
- Clear any clutter on the floor
- Quick wipe down of any surfaces
- If weather permits (power wash or hose down your garage floor) here in Ontario it is winter so that would not be a good idea, lol. So I will sweep the floors
- Wipe down garage door (if you have a door that leads into the house) inside and out.
- Organize any cupboards & give a quick wipe down.
- Spray disinfection spray in your bins recycling, garbage, and if empty your organic collection bin
- Gather all garbage and get them in one pile ready to go. (either in bins or in a corner closest to your garage door)
- Take an inventory list of your garbage bags (and any other you use)
- Spray some air freshener around the space
*Remember the declutter bin/baskets/containers you did on January 3rd if there is one for today’s room then put the items away where they belong. Or if you added a new one from today’s challenge put it in the room it belongs and remember when the day of that room comes to also put away those items in there places.
Share your before and after pictures on Twitter &/or Instagram with hashtag #realhousewifeandmomjanuary2016
If you have missed my previous posts for the challenge I have linked them below.