*If you missed Day:1 of the Basement I recommend checking that post out first and start with that before starting Day: 2.
- Finish any sorting
- Finish up any organizing left to do
- All items that need to be packed/stored/ or moved get that done
- Good vacuum of the area you store your boxes, containers, etc..(storage area)
- Put away all items, boxes, containers, etc…..
- Cold room (if applies) organize (once done give it a good vacuum)
That’s all for today. Today is all about finishing up anything left from yesterday’s task and getting everything done and put away so that tomorrow Day:3 of Basement can be done without delays. Tomorrow we will be cleaning the basement. If your basement is unfinished like mine we can still give it a good cleaning before closing the challenge of the Basement.
*Remember the declutter bin/baskets/containers you did on January 3rd if there is one for today’s room then put the items away where they belong. Or if you added a new one from today’s challenge put it in the room it belongs and remember when the day of that room comes to also put away those items in there places.
Share your before and after pictures on Twitter &/or Instagram with hashtag #realhousewifeandmomjanuary2016
If you have missed my previous posts for the challenge I have linked them below.